Welcome to Security Awareness (CMMC): 2022 Edition. This is the THREE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION. Pricing is PER USER/PER YEAR. Enter the number of employees at checkout.
This course helps organizations seeking certification (OSCs) satisfy their awareness and training requirements.
This course integrates information about the CMMC with required cybersecurity risk topics.
By default, the course is hosted on our unique instance of the industry-leading SAP Litmos learning management system. However, as noted below, you can host on your own LMS. Regardless, we will contact you after your purchase to either collect employee information and onboard your company or work with you regarding customization and/or SCORM export.
This is the third generation of our CMMC security awareness training and we feel the best ever! As noted by the name, we will update the course on an annual basis to align to an OSCs annual training/re-training/refresher process.
The course includes the following modules:
- Course Welcome
- Course Objectives
- Legal, Regulatory, and Policy Drivers
- FCI & CUI
- CMMC Ecosystem
- CMMC Model
- CMMC Domains, Practices, and Objectives
- F-35C Lightning II
- F-35 Parts Supply Chain
- Securing the Supply Chain
- Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Job Duties & Responsibilities
- F-35 Revisited
- Top Security Risks
- Special Attention
- Hacker Types & Categories
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Insider Threats
- Phishing, Spearphishing & Whaling
- Common Signs of Phishing Attacks
- Advanced Tactics & Techniques
- Suspicious Behavior
- Data Beaches
- In Case of Attack
- 2021: Year in Review
- Course Review
- 10 Question Quiz (Not required for CMMC compliance. Whether or not to use the quiz or adjust the number of questions is reserved for Customization and/or SCORM export customers.)
As an added bonus, all Security Awareness (CMMC): 2022 Edition will also receive access to our Executive Introduction to the CMMC online course, which you may have seen on the home page here. This course is designed to act as a simple introduction to CMMC 2.0 while also mentioning some of the differences between 1.0 and 2.0. This course is focused on the CMMC, not the related security controls. The focus on the security aspects and related security awareness topics are integrated into the Security Awareness (CMMC): 2022 Edition.